PARKING SERVICES INFORMATION
Unomaha.edu.parking/ 402-554-PARK (7275) / EAB 107
UNO SHUTTLE SERVICES
Direct shuttle routes connect the UNO Campuses, run every 7-10 minutes (except for Lot 26) and operate when classes are in session. Plan accordingly if you need to take a shuttle.
|Blue Route||Criss Library to Mammel Hall Monday-Friday: 6:30 A.M. to 10:30 P.M. (fall/spring semesters)|
|Green Route||Criss Library to Pacific Street Garage Monday-Friday: 6:30 A.M. to 10:30 P.M. (fall/spring semesters)|
|Orange Route||Maverick Landing to Criss Library Monday-Friday: 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. (fall/spring semesters)|
|Red Route*||Lot 26, Pacific Street Garage and Lot N Monday-Friday: 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. (fall 2017/spring 2018)|
|Summer||Mammel Hall, Maverick Landing, Pacific St. Garage and Criss Library Monday-Friday: 7 A.M. to 7 P.M.|
* Lot 26 is a permit-free lot, as such, service hours are 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. and shuttle frequency is limited from this location.
Say Goodbye to parking concerns on campus. Use your MavCard to ride all Metro bus routes free of charge. All current students have MavRide activated on their MavCard.
Discounted carpool permits are available for student carpools of 2+ riders. A reserved space is assigned in one of the UNO garages and the carpool group must park in this stall from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.
A valid permit is required to park on UNO Campuses.
- Permits go on sale July 1
- You must wait 48 hours to purchase a permit after registering for classes
- Permits are purchased only online from the UNO Parking Services website
- New in Fall 2017, your license plate is your permit, have your vehicle and plate information when you apply
- You may have more than one vehicle on the permit, but only one vehicle on campus at the same time
- Permits for the East Garage are limited and sell out early
- Purchasing a permit does not guarantee a place to park
|Student Day/Night Surface:||$285.00||Daily (online)||$3.50|
|Student Night/Only Surface:||$142.50||Hourly/Daily (garage)**||$1.00 - $4.00|
|Fall - Day/Night Surface:||$142.50|
|Commuter West Garage or Pacific St. Garage||$265.00|
|Commuter East Garage:||$280.00|
|Resident (dodge or Scott Campus)*||$265.00|
*resident permits must park in designated resident parking from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Monday-Friday)
**Valid in West or Pacific St Garage with payment via Park Omaha App or Garage Kiosks
The West and Pacific Street Garages will not have entry/exit gates. A virtual permit is required, whether an annual or semester permit purchased online, or a daily/hourly permit purchased at the garage via the mobile app or kiosk. More information on the Park Omaha App will be available on the Parking Services Website this summer.