A $45.00 undergraduate application fee is required for all new and transfer students and must be paid when the application is submitted. Applications will not be processed unless the fee is included.
The following information applies:
- The application fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee admission or enrollment in any specific classes.
- Check, money order (payable to the University of Nebraska at Omaha), or credit card payment are accepted.
- Application fees submitted to any University of Nebraska system campus are valid for one year and are transferable to UNO.
- Applicants who pay the $45.00 application fee but who do not enroll within one year must reapply for admission and resubmit the application fee.
- Previously enrolled undergraduate students on any University of Nebraska system campus (UNK, UNL, UNO and UNMC) need not submit the application fee.
Students who participated in UNO’s Dual Enrollment program are required to pay the $45.00 application when applying for undergraduate admission.