BSAD 8800-001 MBA PROJECT-FOCUSED CAPSTONE
1231 – Spring 2023
SCHUMACHER ETHIC SEMINAR
UNO 7-8 Weeks
Department Consent Required
(No Option Selected)
Not linked to other sections
Service Learning Component: Includes Service Learning Component
Bass, Andrea (32833638) – Primary Instructor – Post
||Room Assignment Pending
||2023-01-23 to 2023-03-20
- Permission needed from MBA Advisor
- Students must COME TO CAMPUS to complete the 3.5 hour MBA ETS Major Field Test.
- You must have completed BSAD 8420, BSAD 8630, BSAD 8830 before taking the capstone. Please contact the MBA Department with questions.
- This class is from January 23 to March 20.
- Students will consult with non-profit and government entities on social justice and ethics issues.
- Enrolled students can apply to receive a $500 scholarship directly applied to the student account.
Please click the button to complete your log in.
The application was unable to process your request, please try again.