Supply Chain Management Certificate
Department of Business Administration, College of Business Administration
The purpose of the supply chain management graduate certificate is to assist working professionals with career advancement by enhancing their knowledge of supply chain management. The graduate certificate is designed to expand students’ knowledge of both theory and practice in the field of supply chain management.
Program Contact Information
Kristi Lynch, MBA Director
312 Mammel Hall (MH)
6708 Pine Street
Ms. Jessica Kampfe, MBA Advisor
311 Mammel Hall (MH)
6708 Pine Street
Application Deadlines (Spring 2020, Summer 2020, and Fall 2020)
- Fall: June 1
- Spring: October 1
- Summer: April 1
- All applicants must have earned a minimum junior/senior GPA of 2.85
- Include employment and educational history
- Personal Essay (minimum 250 words)
- What are your personal and/or professional reasons for pursuing the Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate?
- Applicants are required to have a command of oral and written English. Those who do not hold a baccalaureate or other advanced degree from the U.S., OR a baccalaureate or other advanced degree from a predetermined country on the waiver list, must meet the minimum language proficiency score requirement in order to be considered for admission.
- The minimum TOEFL score required for this certificate program is 80 or 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Foundation Courses: These courses are not applicable to the completion of the certificate requirements.
|BSAD 8110||ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL FUNDAMENTALS||3|
|ECON 1200||AN INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. ECONOMY||3|
Degree Requirements (12 hours)
|BSAD 8710||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT||3|
|BSAD 8376||SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS||3|
|GLOBAL SOURCING AND INNOVATION|
|INDUSTRIAL PURCHASING AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT|
|ADVANCED MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING|