Executive Business Leadership Certificate
Department of Business Administration, College of Business Administration
Today’s organizational leadership goes beyond mere management. Successful leaders not only manage employees but also inspire and motivate them, drive performance, and create a positive workplace culture. This certificate is the ideal option for professionals looking to fast-track their leadership development. The program is designed to cover the latest trends and practices in leadership, with a focus on effective personnel management and strategic leadership in modern organizations.
Program Contact Information
Kristi Lynch, Senior Director, Graduate, Executive & Professional Business Programs
Suite 100 Mammel Hall (MH)
6708 Pine Street
Application Deadlines (Fall 2024)
- Fall: July 1
- A minimum of six (6) years of professional-level work experience is required
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants are required to have a command of oral and written English. Those who do not hold a baccalaureate or other advanced degree from the United States, OR a baccalaureate or other advanced degree from a predetermined country on the waiver list, must meet the minimum language proficiency score requirement in order to be considered for admission.
- Internet-based TOEFL: 80, IELTS: 6.5. PTE: 53, Duolingo: 110
- Statement of Purpose: In one page or less, describe how this certificate will help you further your career goals.
- Resume: Current resume detailing specific job responsibilities, accomplishments, leadership roles, and community involvement.
|BSAD 8280||EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT, ENGAGEMENT, AND RETENTION||2|
|BSAD 8650||VISION & STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP||2|
|BSAD 8370||LEADERSHIP IN DIVERSITY, EQUITY, ACCESS, AND INCLUSION||2|
|BSAD 8330||LEADING TEAMS||2|
|BSAD 8230||LEADING CHANGE & INNOVATION||2|
|BSAD 8070||COACHING & DEVELOPING OTHERS||2|